Monday, November 12, 2007

Person least likely to respond. . .

to C.'s "Silly Survey" email. Hah! I'll show her:

What time is it
10:03 a.m.

What's your full Name?
M--- Susan F--- P---

What are you most afraid of?
Alzheimer's disease

What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater
3:10 to Yuma

Place of birth
North Wilkesboro, NC

Favorite food
Shrimp

What's your natural hair color
Originally blonde, now brown

Ever been to Alaska
No

Ever been toilet paper rolling -
No

Love someone so much it made you cry
Yes

Been in a car accident
Just minor bump-ups

Croutons or bacon bits
Both

Favorite day of the week
Thursday

Favorite Restaurant
No favorite

Favorite Flower
Iris

Favorite sport to watch
Triple Crown

Favorite drink
Coke

Favorite ice cream
Vanilla-fudge swirl

Disney or Warner Brothers
I don't know!

Ever been on a ship
Yes, but only in a harbor

What color is your bedroom carpet
Beige

How many times did you fail your driver's test
You mean the first time? Once

Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail
Mail Delivery System--an email I sent to my college roommate bounced back

What do you do when you are bored
Read stuff on the internet

Bedtime
10ish, usually

Who will respond to this the quickest
Someone with time on their hands

Who is the person least likely to respond
Someone who's dead

Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses
I think C. should leave me a comment admitting she doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does!

Favorite TV show
The Daily Show

Last person you went to dinner with
Husband

What is your favorite vacation spot?
London

What are your favorite colors
Greens and blues

How many tattoos do you have
none

How many pets do you have
Three cats, three parrots

Which came first, the chicken or the egg
Egg

What do you want to do before you die
Publish a book

Have you ever been to Hawaii
No

Have you been to countries outside the U.S.
Yes

How many people are you sending this e-mail to?
Zilch

Type the first word(s) that comes to mind.
Blog post

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Actually, I did know a lot of the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course, but you didn't think I ~would~ answer the survey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:39 PM

    I got a good laugh from your answer to the person least likely to respond :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Ooh, you saw 3:10 to Yuma? How did you like it? I've been wanting to see that. Unfortunately, my pocketbook can't keep up with all of the movies I'd like to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it. My husband loved it (and his default setting is to hate all movies). I'll definitely be seeing it again once it's out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete

A bang, not a whimper

  Two months into L.'s retirement, and I'm finished with the stockpiling of books. No more book purchases! Or at least, no purcha...