Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy MLK Jr. Day!
This morning I took our senior cat Charlie to the vet for his monthly arthritis shot. L. ordered an induction range (on sale!) for our retir...
-
Last night I read Julian Barnes' The Sense of an Ending . Yes, the night before it went up against Donald Ray Pollock's The Devil Al...
-
As I said on New Year's Day, one of my projects for the year is to keep track of all the reading done by the characters in the fiction t...
-
As part of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, I'm giving away a paperback UK-version (NOT Claudius's very own 10th birthday copy ) of...
I watched that video at a training session myself recently -- it's great!
ReplyDeleteI've sent it to all my friends who have done, or are now doing IT.
ReplyDeleteThat is precious. I know some teenages who are like that--if it doesn't have a computer screen attached to it, they are lost.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Love it! Thanks for the laughs!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I had my husband (a computer programmer) watch it and now he's going to send it to all his computer geek friends. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteI forced my library IT coworkers to watch this clip; we all laughed a lot, thanks!
ReplyDelete