Sunday, January 02, 2005


I easily filled up an old library checkout card that I'd been using as a bookmark with the names of authors with unread story collections languishing on my shelves. Yikes. I need to refer to this card, and my list of unread nonfiction, whenever I get the notion to buy any more books. And why are three of the books I'd like to read this month library books? I mean, getting them from the library is perfectly fine, except I ought to at least make more of an attempt to read what I own instead of letting them stockpile the way I do.

Someone at the Chicklit Forums has resolved to read a short story a day for the coming year. Dare I try in '05 to read 365?
Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

A bang, not a whimper

  Two months into L.'s retirement, and I'm finished with the stockpiling of books. No more book purchases! Or at least, no purcha...