Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Fan mail for fan fic

I think I have a sinus infection and I feel like absolute crud, but the following email really makes me feel tons better:

Dear Ms XXX,
This is my first reading of any ASJ fanfic, and the chapters are so excellently written that it could be filmed today if the series were in active production. Have you considered actually publishing your work? You obviously possess considerable literary talent, and I am very anxious to see what befalls Heyes and Curry in the next chapters. I am currently tutoring a Master's candidate with her writing, and I consider your abilities far above my current student's efforts. I am eagerly awaiting your new chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A bang, not a whimper

  Two months into L.'s retirement, and I'm finished with the stockpiling of books. No more book purchases! Or at least, no purcha...