Friday, March 04, 2005

Morning meme

Okay, it's now official: I will be on a horse for hours at a time in the San Rafael Swell in October. Between now and then I will have to get my stupid horse allergy under control or I won't be able to actually see anything while I'm there. And suddenly I'm interested in reading the Smithsonian article on the Holy Ghost I'd been ignoring up until this point.

And to pass on the meme-y goodness I first encountered at shaken & stirred : the first five lines of dialogue from movies or tv shows that come to mind:

--I'm voting for Dukakis. (Donnie Darko)

--He bothers me. (Firefly)

--Ah, he ain't so good. He was aiming for your belly. (Alias Smith and Jones)

--Who are those guys? (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid)

--You just want to slay the demon and go la la la. (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A bang, not a whimper

  Two months into L.'s retirement, and I'm finished with the stockpiling of books. No more book purchases! Or at least, no purcha...