Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another blog dedicated to the reading of Don Quixote: 400 Windmills. The fine folk at Chekhov's Mistress, who've set up the new site, will be reading DQ in April.

I haven't taken time to explore this one yet, but autodidacts and students can access reading lists and assignments for courses offered at MIT via OpenCourseWare. No credit offered by MIT, of course.

Because we all want to know what celebrities claim as their favorite books: Gardiner Public Library's Who Reads What?

Via the Shelia Variations, a Julius Caesar quiz. I got 9 out of 10, proof that my mind isn't quite the sieve I'd feared it was.

And if you haven't drooled over the bookcases at Book World yet--what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A bang, not a whimper

  Two months into L.'s retirement, and I'm finished with the stockpiling of books. No more book purchases! Or at least, no purcha...