At long last I have speakers again, so a Sunday random ten:
1. Hey Good Lookin'--Buckwheat Zydeco
2. Marie--Willie Nelson
3. Under Your Spell Again--Jessi Colter and Waylon Jennings
4. Your Cheatin' Heart--Beck
5. Sleepless Nights--Elvis Costello
6. To Love Somebody--The Flying Burrito Brothers
7. Untitled--Jimmie Dale Gilmore
8. Something So Right--Paul Simon
9. I Hear a Call--Emmylou Harris
10. The One Rose (That's Left in My Heart)--Johnny Cash
Sherman Alexie cancels book tour for memoir about his mother.
Why is Ben Murphy so happy? Because for once in his life, he's on time. He beat Roger Davis, Steve Kanaly and the moderator to the pan...
Last night I read Julian Barnes' The Sense of an Ending . Yes, the night before it went up against Donald Ray Pollock's The Devil Al...
This interactive book consists of a series of questions, the answers to which are found in the final word in the questions. For example,...